Battery life of a smartphone can be improved by up to 30 percent with these simple steps.
You can use feature phones for days if its battery is fully charged once, but that’s not the case with smartphones. You may end up charging your phone more than once every day based on your usage, which can be annoying.
Most smartphones, especially the high-end ones, come with high capacity batteries but its specifications like extra large screen, high resolution display, powerful hardware etc drain the battery. A few handsets have battery saver feature, but most phones don’t have the option. However, battery life of a gadget can be improved by up to 30 percent with these simple steps:
- Make sure that you don’t keep too many apps opened at a time, as it not only drains battery but also consumes the system memory. Shutting unused apps can improve battery life.
- Toning down the brightness level of your Smartphone and turning off the auto brightness and color enhancer features can help save your Smartphone battery. The brighter the screen of your Smartphone, the more battery it consumes.
- Turn off WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS if not being used, as searching for network consumes a lot of power.
- You can improve battery life of your smartphone by turning off syncing feature. Synchronizing applications like Picasa, Google Plus, Facebook, emails, Linkedin etc can eat up battery.
- 3D and graphic heavy games consume a lot of battery power. Avoid playing such games and watching high resolution videos if you want your phone battery to last longer.
- It is advisable to reduce your screen timeout or sleep time interval. Use auto lock feature to ensure that your phone screen is not turned on automatically.
If you still not satisfied with the battery life of your Smartphone despite following the aforementioned steps, the only option left is to buy a power bank or a battery case.
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like