The world’s largest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas recently set sail for the very first time, and large is an understatement for this beast. It is the first cruise liner to host an interactive water park for kids with a water slide as high as 150-feet above sea level! But of course, there is more to it than just that. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer.
1. Being 1,188 feet long and weighing 226,000 tonnes, it weighs more than 17,000 African elephants.
2. The ship can comfortably host up to 8,000 people, crew and guests included
3. The ship has a 3-D movie theatre and a casino.
4. It also has “The Ultimate Abyss”, the slide with a 10-storey drop.
5. There’s a rock-climbing wall, a sports court and a half-kilometre long running track.
6. It holds more artworks than the Louvre in France.
7. With 20 restaurants, guests have over 300 menu options.
8. It also has a Bionic Bar with 2 robotic arm bartenders.
9. A ticket on the Harmony of the Seas will cost you anywhere between $1,000 to $7,000.
VIA : indiatimes
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like