http://investingtips360.com/?klaystrofobiya=%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&3f7=96 I think it’s safe to say that your iPhone is not safe anymore.
الخيارات الثنائية freetrial An Australian man recently got burned when his Apple smartphone caught fire. Gareth Clear, a management consultant from Australia, suffered grievous burn injuries when his iPhone 6 exploded in his back pocket, melting both his shorts and two layers of skin in the process. OUCH!
الخيارات الثنائية شرعية The Daily Telegraph reported Clear to be riding his bike when his phone went up in flames. He fell off his bike and suffered burns on his upper right thigh.
go to link Clear had to undergo skin graft to cure his burns at Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney. And while the back of the iPhone was completely damaged with the
السهم البنك العربي “metal bending and all the lithium leaking out of the bottom end”, the upper half remained “perfectly intact”.
source link Apple has apparently told Clear that it will carry out an investigation into the same.
كسب المال من الموقع Meanwhile Clear posted the following warning on Twitter:
http://investingtips360.com/?klaystrofobiya=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%87&fea=ad VIA: كيفية حساب سعر الذهب عند الشراء indiatimes
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like