Kareena Kapoor’s Son Taimur Already Twitter Star For Controversial Name.
وسطاء خيار ثنائي مع MT4 Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan have been blessed with a baby boy, with the actress delivering the baby at Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital around 7:30 am on Tuesday. But the infant is already gaining some publicity from different quarters, and for a very unusual reason: his name.
see After filmmaker Karan Johar revealed that the baby had been named Taimur Ali Khan and started a widespread Twitter hashtag in the process, people were quick to point out how how wrong the name was in the historical context. Even noted secularist Tarek Fateh got into the act!
لعبة بيع وشراء الاسهم للايفون So who exactly is this Taimur and why is he so infamous? Born as Timur in the fourteenth century, this traveling ruler was one of the biggest conquerors of all time, at times even rivalling Genghis Khan, whom he adored. Here are five reasons why Timur — an precursor of Babur — is so controversial:
- http://investingtips360.com/?klaystrofobiya=%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&79f=3f Large number of killings: Although he was lame and was thus known as Tamerlane or Timur the lame, and also had a withered right hand as a result of years of war injuries, Taimur had figured out how to transform his armed force into one of the biggest murdering units on the planet. It is evaluated that over his victories, Taimur and his armed force figured out how to kill 17 million people — or roughly 5 percent of the world population at that time! Many of these were not even soldiers or fighters, but just common men.
- Ã˜Â§Ã˜Â¨Ã™Å Ã˜Â§Ã˜Â¯Ã˜Â®Ã™â€ž Ã˜Â§Ã˜Â³Ã™â€¡Ã™â€¦ Ã™ Ã™Å Ã˜Â§Ã™â€žÃ™Æ’Ã™Ë†Ã™Å Ã˜Âª Pillaging and raping by soldiers: The soldiers in Taimur’s army were infamous for their ways. After they conquered a place, they would often pillage it and rape the women, having killed most — if not all — able-bodied men.
- كيف تربح المال من لا شئ Brutal invasion of India: Taimur attacked India in 1398, and massacring village folk along the way, attacked Delhi, then ruled by the last king of the Tughlaq dynasty. Taimur not only disposed of him, but historians say he let his army massacre the people in the walled city for three days, after which only bodies were left in it.
- enter site Curse after death: When Soviet scientists exhumed Taimur’s body in 1941, they reportedly found two curses. The one on his tomb said: ” When I become alive once again, the world shall tremble.” The second, in his coffin, read: “Whomsoever opens my tomb shall unleash an invader more terrible than I.” after three days, Adolf Hitler launched his biggest operation against the Soviet Union. Strangely enough, Hitler’s biggest loss and most crippling loss at the hands of the Soviets came just after Taimur’s remaining parts were re-covered.
- منصات التداول بالخيارات الثنائية Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Taimur has left behind a mixed legacy. While he is reviled at many places, he is worshipped as a hero in countries like Uzbekistan, where boys are often named after him. Taimur has deserted a blended legacy. While he is castigated at many spots, he is adored as a saint in nations like Uzbekistan, where young men are frequently named after him. It was one such kid who apparently engineered the 2013 Boston Marathon terror attack, and was subsequently killed by the police.
http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&3d2=30 The couple’s defenders pointed out that Taimur means “like iron” in Turkic languages, trying to counter the volley of criticism on Twitter. Much like celebrity kids such as Beyonce’s daughter, Blue Ivy, in the United States, Taimur is already a star on Twitter.
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like