2000 Rupees Note First Look
2000 rupees note is designed with pink colored layout that you can see in down images. The 2000 rupees note has printed image of Mahatma Gandhi Ji and a Mangalyaan at the backside of the note.
[RBI] The Reserve Bank of India will soon issue ₹ 2000 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series, with the inset letter ‘R’, bearing signature of Dr. Urjit R. Patel, Governor, Reserve Bank of India, and the year of printing ‘2016’ printed on the reverse of the banknote.
- Nano GPS Technology: 2000 note has nano GPS technology which enables tracking of this note with some frequency range. This may be a rumor; however I will confirm that later.
- Each note has an (Nano GPS Chip) technology, which functions without any power source.
- The NGC is like a tracker which is connected to a satellite that can detect its exact location.
- The satellite system can also detect the serial number of the note from the NGC
- If anybody attempt to tamper with the NGC, the note itself will become damaged and, therefore, unusable.
- Durable Paper Quality: Unlike other denomination older notes, this note has much better durability. This note can easily survive for many years.
- Unique Designs: The new ₹ 2000 banknotes are very different from the earlier specified bank note (SBN) series in colour, size, theme, location of security features and design elements.
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like