source site Aam Aadmi Party is an Indian political party, formally launched on 26 November 2012, and is currently the ruling party of Delhi.
http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-perbedaan-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&eca=2c The AAP has its origins in the India Against Corruption movement organised by Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal and some other social activists who had been involved in Team Anna, a strand of the anti-corruption movement for a Jan Lokpal Bill that had gained momentum in India during 2011 and 2012. Hazare had wanted to keep the movement politically neutral but Kejriwal considered that direct involvement in politics was necessary. And he thinks that its This is the time for action, So AAP comes forward from here.
How they are different from other
- No MLA or MP of this party will use red lights or any other beacons on his or her vehicles.
- No MLA or MP of this party will use any special security. We believe that elected people’s representatives need the same security as a common man.
- No MLA or MP of our party will live in opulent and luxurious government housing.
- No one would need to buy an election ticket in our party. Candidates contesting elections from an area will be selected by the people of that area.
- In all political parties today criminals and mafia goons are given election tickets. Such people will never be given tickets in our party. A thorough screening process will ensure that no one with a criminal record or proven corruption charges could stand for elections from our party.
- No two members of the same family will be eligible to contest elections in our party and no two members of the same family can become members of the Executive Body.
- Aam Aadmi Party is fully committed to the principles of gender equity and will represent women and students amply at all levels of party organization.
This is the all positive things we heard about AAP (Kejriwal). But still there are lots of hater for him, Do you know the reason?
What would be the result of 2017 elections in Punjab? Share your thoughts in comments!
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like