source In the telecom scenario that has now been hit by the Reliance Jio tide whose USP is ultra-cheap 4G LTE internet and free forever voice calls across the 4G network, incumbent telco Vodafone has officially announced the double data offer for the same price initiative. . This offer is said to be live for both existing and in addition new Vodafone 4G SuperNet endorsers crosswise over India.
enter site The double data 4G tariff plans start from Rs 255, and effectively offers one GB of internet for Rs 50 on an average. Check out below certain important tariff plans, which you can opt to enjoy double 4G data for the same price. Do remember that these plans are applicable to only Vodafone prepaid subscribers.
- Rs 255 for 2GB of 4G internet; instead of 1GB earlier; validity period is 28 days
- Rs 999 for 20GB of 4G internet; instead of 10GB earlier; offer valid for 28 days
- Rs 459 for 6GB of 4G data; instead of the older 3GB; validity period is 28 days
- Rs 559 for 8GB of 4G internet; instead of 4GB earlier; validity of this pack lasts for 28 days
- Rs 1999 for 40 GB; instead of 20GB earlier; validity period of this offer is 28 days
follow To the extent Vodafone’s tax fight with Reliance Jio is concerned, the last’s augmentation of free 4G Welcome Offer under the ambit of the new Happy New Year offer has been getting eyeballs. In rivalry, Vodafone as of late removed Reliance Jio to win the Goa government’s offered to offer free voice calling, restricted free information alongside a free SIM card to the state’s qualified youth.
Share your thoughts in comments below
you may like